K-STAR will honor the parts warranty offered by the manufacturer.
Please see factory parts warranty information that accompanies your unit, or consult the appropriate product manual and the warranty page on our website.
If you require replacement warranty parts, K-STAR does not provide labor warranty, as you are acting as your own contractor.
K-STAR will help the customer obtain the needed parts under the manufacturer part warranty. After you send us the defective part, we will promptly send your replacement part.
Your licensed installer can also get warranty parts through local supply houses directly.
K-STAR can request a report from a qualified technician prior to issuing a warranty claim number on certain claims; including, but not limited to, Compressor Replacement, Motor Replacement and Heat Exchanger Replacement.
The distributor of K-Star Range Hoods in Canada and U.S.A. warrants that all the products purchased and used in Canada and USA shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a one year period from the date of purchase.
If a Problem Should Occur during This Period:
- Please refer to the "Trouble-Shooting" section in the Operating Instructions Manual.
- If the problem persists, please contact the dealer from whom you bought the range hood. If necessary, instructions pertaining to the replacement or repair of the unit will be given.
- Please represent the original invoice for any repair or replacement covered by the warranty.
- All the costs of removal, installation and transportation of a defective range hood or parts will be charged to the customers.
- All range hoods motors have 5 years warranty.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty does not apply to the damages caused by misuse, poor installation, mistreatment, negligence, improper shipping, natural disasters, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the distributor. The damages caused by any repair carried out without the supervision of an authorized K-Star service is also not covered.